Skip to main content

Aya's Back!

It's been awhile since I last made an entry in my blog because I've been too busy in my work. There are a lot of things I had to put aside to concentrate in my job, things that I really love like designing accessories for my online shop and blogging. 


I understand that I need to keep my 9-5 job to survive but me not having time to write and create jewelry is killing me. I need to create a balance between doing what I love and doing what I am supposed to do.

But here I am doing a blog comeback! I also started with my new collection which will soon be posted here and in my online shop Keep Your Sparkle Shop @kysparkleshop in Instagram.

Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and for all the emails I've received.

Keep the spark alive, y'all!

Love, Aya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Christine Speckhart

Photo of Anna Christine Speckhart - Fashion Model - ID287478 - Profile... (clipped to polyvore.com )

LA Girl Pro Conceal Review: Just Exactly Perfect

I just found for myself a perfect go-to concealer which is not exactly expensive yet gives the medium coverage I ever wanted. I bought the Pure Beige shade and the color matches my skin upon application. The product comes in a small tube that would probably last one month of regular use. The LA Girl Pro Conceal HD is easy to apply -- just squeeze the tube and out comes the product from the brush attached to the tube. I sometimes use the brush to spread the concealer on my face but often just use my index ring finger to properly apply and cover my acne scars and blemishes.  It is non-greasy and does crease. I apply it as I use the LA Girl CC cream and then top it with the pressed powder from the same brand. I only re-apply after half a day and before leaving work for home.  Beauty SCORES: * Bad, bad **Good enough *** Lovin' it ****OMG. This is perfect. *****Nothing gets this score. Seriously. LA Girl HD Pro Conceal gets a ****! I am so LOVIN' IT!!!

Diamond Peel @Dermaesthetique Ortigas Review

It has been a week since I had my diamond peel treatment at Dermaesthetique in Ortigas but, yeah, it's never too late to share my experience. I went with my friend Jacky who frequents Dermaesthetique for diamond peels and IPLs. We went to the clinic in Ortigas although, as I found out, also has a branch in Quezon City. Jacky and I rode a cab from ABS-CBN in QC and took the EDSA route going to SM Megamall. She said she wanted to go to the mall first before heading to the clinic, which is just at the back of building A. We bought some stuff at the National Bookstore and headed to the supermarket to get milk tea at Tea 101. Jacky was so happy upon knowing that the prices of the milk teas in the SM Megamall branch of Tea 101 cheaper than the Tomas Morato branch. We ordered Rock Salt Choco-- the taste was just heavenly!! I wanted to buy lumpia but Jacky told me not to as she said I might smell like vinegar when we have our diamond peel so I just got California Maki. The bui