Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012


Thank you for checking my blog!

I appreciate it. <3 Aya

My Blogger Viewers:
Philippines
Russia
United States
Germany
Canada
Malaysia
South Korea
Turkey
India
Australia
United Kingdom
Greece
Japan
Mexico
Switzerland
Bolivia
Venezuela
Singapore
Czech Republic
Serbia
Ukraine
Sweden
Israel
France
Argentina
Chile
Italy
Mongolia
Netherlands
Portugal
Poland
Russia
Iraq
Malta
Saudi Arabia




Audience
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



Referring URLs
Referring Sites



Pageviews by Browsers

Entry
Firefox

Chrome

Internet Explorer

Safari

Mobile Safari

Opera

UniversalFeedParser

chromeframe




Image displaying most popular browsers

Pageviews by Operating Systems

Entry
Windows

Linux

iPod

Android

Macintosh

Windows NT 6.1

compatible

iPad
iPhone



Seriously?! I am amazed. Thanks guys!
Don't forget to comment on my posts. :) I want to know what you think.

Love, Aya


Please check my other blog, too!
http://ayapowers.tumblr.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Here's What You've Been Reading