Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

To My Viewers and Blog Readers, Thank You. Love, Aya


Thank you for checking my blog!

Your every visit to my blog is very much appreciated. I am so happy to know that you take time reading or just viewing the photos and my style boards.


My Blogger Viewers:
Philippines
Russia
United States
Germany
Canada
Malaysia
South Korea
Turkey
India
Australia
United Kingdom
Greece
Japan
Bolivia
Venezuela
Singapore
Czech Republic
Serbia
Ukraine
Sweden
Israel
France
Argentina
Chile




Audience
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



Referring URLs
Referring Sites




Pageviews by Browsers
EntryPageviews
Chrome
(42%)
Firefox
(25%)
Internet Explorer
(22%)
Opera
(4%)
Safari
(2%)
Mobile Safari
(1%)
Mobile
(<1%)
Netscape
(<1%)
NS8
(<1%)
Image displaying most popular browsers
Pageviews by Operating Systems
EntryPageviews
Windows
(91%)
Macintosh
(2%)
iPod
(1%)
Android
(1%)
iPhone
(1%)
Linux
(1%)
BlackBerry
(<1%)
Windows NT 6.1
(<1%)
iPad
(<1%)
Image displaying most popular platforms



Seriously?! I am amazed. Thanks guys!
Don't forget to comment on my posts. :) I want to know what you think.

Love, Aya


Please check my other blog, too!
http://ayapowers.tumblr.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Here's What You've Been Reading