Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Don't Forget to Comment!

Thank you for checking my blog!

Your every visit to my blog is very much appreciated. It brings me happiness to know that you take time reading or just viewing the photos and my style boards.


EntryPageviews
Philippines
412
Russia
132
United States
115
Germany
13
Canada
4
Malaysia
5
South Korea
2
Turkey
2
Australia
1
United Kingdom
8
 
Greece
4
Japan
1
Venezuela2
South Korea
5
Singapore
2
Czech Republic
3
Serbia
3
Boliva
1


Pageviews by Browsers


Image displaying most popular browsers
Pageviews by Operating Systems


Image displaying most popular platforms


Seriously?! I am amazed. Thanks guys!
Don't forget to comment on my posts. :) I want to know what you think.

Love, Aya


Please check my other blog, too!
http://ayapowers.tumblr.com 

2 comments:

  1. hey!!! thank you so much for following my blogspot account :D and it's really nice to meet you! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Crystal! Your blog is so much fun to read, too! <3 Happy blogging. Love, Aya

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Here's What You've Been Reading